Balchem will use your information to respond to your specific inquiry and will not sell your information to any third parties. By submitting this form, you are granting Balchem permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.
PetShure iPad Drawing
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. To enter, complete the online entry form at PetShure.com or submit an entry in person at the PetShure booth during the 2018 Petfood Forum, April 23-25, 2018. We will ask you to provide your first and last name, company name, email and/or mailing address.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Two winners will be selected in a random drawing following the event. Winners will be notified via email and announced in our e-newsletter and on our website. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: One (1) 9.7 inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi enabled Apple iPad, valued at $329. PetShure/Balchem has the sole right to substitute the prize with another item of comparable value, excluding cash.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Balchem or PetShure, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prize winners will be notified via email following the drawing.
Entrants grant to Balchem/PetShure the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Balchem/PetShure to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Balchem/PetShure, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
7. CONDUCT: Balchem/PetShure reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Balchem/PetShure RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Balchem/PetShure is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Balchem/PetShure assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Balchem/PetShure is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Balchem/PetShure which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Balchem/PetShure reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.